His kiss’s traced pathways across her breasts as he alternated between the hard peaks, teasing her sensually and sending waves of ecstasy through her body. But all of a sudden a whimpered gasp escaped Kathryn’s lips and her muscles tensed, she could feel the hot firm flesh nestled against the doorway to her fiery furnace and knew any moment Tom would penetrate it...


Captain Janeway and Lieutenant Paris had been captured 5 days ago while on a routine survey of an uninhabited planet, but the Karabiners who had already staked a claim on the planet, had a thing about trespassers, and spent the first 3 days of the Starfleet officers capture interrogating them.

During this time Janeway had thought Paris dead! And visa versa, so when Paris was flung literally onto the floor of a darkened room and the door slammed shut behind him, he had not been expecting a familiar voice to call out…

“Who’s there?”

Paris raised himself with considerable effort and pain onto his knees and peered into the corner of the room. Something moved in the shadows then crawled slowly into the moonlight seeping in from a small window set high up the far wall. “Captain!” Paris gasped as Janeway’s face came into view.

“Tom!” captain Janeway responded, throwing herself at Paris and wrapping her arms around his neck.

“I thought you were dead!” declared Paris, tears of relief pricking his eyes as he returned the death grip hug.

“Same here.” Janeway confessed, releasing Paris slightly so she could look at his battered face. It was almost a mirror of her own.

“What did they do to you?” Paris asked, taking in his captain’s cuts and bruises.

Janeway’s voice shook as she replied. “About the same as they did to you.”

Not convinced Paris took further stock of Janeway’s condition. Her tunic was gone and her undershirt was torn revealing cleavage. Her boots too were missing and her arms had extensive bruising. She tried to cover them with a blanket she’d had wrapped around herself but as Janeway moved Paris saw something else, a bite mark on the swell of her right breast. This wasn’t the time to pry further though and Paris left things as they were.

“Do you know where we are?” Paris asked as Janeway led him to a mattress in the far corner that sufficed as a bed.

It appeared to be the only thing in the room but it was impossible to tell in the dark. There were blankets on the mat and Janeway wrapped a second around herself before handing one to Paris. He still had his uniform intact and the room wasn’t particularly cold so he didn’t use it.

“The last thing I remember before here, was a blinding flash as they fired upon us, so we could be anywhere.”

“Anywhere planet side.” Paris took in the room as best as he could. The walls and floor were concrete, old concrete. The door to there cell was thick wood and from what he had seen of the dim corridor beyond Paris surmised they were in a large complex that had many rooms just like Janeway’s and his. Faint sounds of footfalls and voices occasionally crept under the gap at the bottom of the door leading Paris to believe individuals in their same position occupied many of them. 

“Did they use drugs on you?” Janeway asked while making sure her covers hadn’t slipped.

“Yes.” Paris answered. “I’m sorry but I think I told them a few things about Voyager shouldn’t.”

“Chakotays a big boy he can take care of himself and anyway I probably told them more than you did.”

In the darkened room Paris missed the look of repulsion that crossed over Janeway's face and the way her eyes dimmed at the memory of her own interrogation. Trying to bring order to his own thoughts Paris rubbed the crease along his forehead then yelped as he caught a cut above his eye.

“Tom!” Janeway called from the shadows concern etched in her voice.

“I’m ok, just too many ‘boo boo’s’ to avoid.” Pairs hoped the childish description would dispel the atmosphere.

It must have worked because moments later Janeway closed the distance between them. Paris was sitting at the foot of the mattress with his back against the wall. From where he was he could just make out the door eight feet across from them.

‘Always on duty’ thought Janeway then said with some feeling.  “I’m so glad you’re not dead.”

Paris tilted his head closer to Janeway, so he could make out her features in the dark. She still had the blankets tight around her making him suspect foul play even more. “All I could think about as they beat me was how I would tell the others you were gone.”

“It wasn’t your fault Tom, neither of us expected them to attack and as for what they hit us with I couldn’t even hazarded a guess.”

“That’s not the point you’re my responsibility.” Paris reached out to Janeway but before he could touch her she flinched back away from him.

“What did they do to you?”

“I told you.” Janeway made to move back to her corner but Paris beat her too it.

“No you didn’t.”

“Tom!” Janeway pleaded.

“We could be here some time.” Using the blanket he had as support Paris made himself comfortable in the corner then held out his arms for Janeway to join him.

Janeway hesitated, she could see his arms reaching out to her and wanted so much to feel their strength and protection, but images of the karabiners arm and hands beating her, ripping her clothes, forcing her………

“Kay!” The word was soft and full of love. It was her special name, the one only Paris knew. Janeway melted and flew into her con officers waiting embrace, once there she allowed him to hug away the images of terror and fear.


Eight hours passed and still it remained night outside. From the arch of the moon Paris figured the planet they were on, wherever it was, had awful long nights. Which probably accounted for the Karabiners pale skin and ‘bog’ eyes. Apart from the moons journey across the floor the only other way they had of tracking time was the periodic unlocking and locking of doors along the corridor as the other prisoners were taken away and brought back. This didn’t bother Paris and Janeway so much as the times when someone wasn’t brought back.

Janeway snuggled into Paris arms as he leaned back into the shadowed corner of the room. She lay there waiting for the key to jingle in their door lock and the cold arms that would drag her from Paris warm ones.

Time and drug remnants soon took there toll on the Starfleet officers and they succumbed to sleep. But where as Paris lay quietly Janeway moved restlessly in tune with her disturbed dreams. After some time Paris was woken by a sudden shift of weight on his chest. Fearing Janeway was being taken from him he automatically grabbed for her and snapped open his eyes. The room was still dark and the door closed but the moonlight had travelled a further two feet across their cell floor. Gazing down at Janeway he found she had rolled to lay on her side, with her arm tossed across his chest and heaved a sigh of relief.

Hair fell across Janeway's face and Paris unable to resist brushed it aside. As he did he saw something glint in the moonlight, it was a tear, small but perfect on her cheek. The movement of Paris hand elicited a response in her but not the one he had expected.

Sobbing softly she pushed herself closer to Paris her hands roaming his body and tugging his shirt. Some time ago he had relinquished his tunic top to Janeway to cover her modesty. Now without a vest beneath he could feel her fingers through his shirt material as they sort to grip something tangible in her sleep.

Remembering the bruising and bite mark Paris began stroking Janeway's arm and back, while making soothing sounds. It seemed to calm her and she ceased her movement. Yet the sobbing only stopped when Paris lent down and placed a kiss tenderly on her forehead.

They had been in difficult situations together before but this was the first time he had seen or felt captain Janeway afraid. He didn’t know exactly what the Karabiners had done to her and he knew she would probably never tell anyone totally, but what ever it was they had cracked the veneer of her persona and it was going to take a large bandage to heal it.


Janeway awoke from her nightmares to the realisation that they were real and she was still in a dark prison cell on a strange planet God knows where in the delta quadrant, well God and Voyager maybe. Hideous memory’s scratched at the surface of Janeway's consciousness causing her to moan softly and shake her head in an attempt to chase them away. In doing so she became aware of the warm body beneath her. Paris had slid down to lay flat on the mattress and she was nestled in the crock of his arm, with her body across his torso and her legs entangled below.

From where she lay, Janeway could hear Paris heart beat and felt his chest raise and fall with each breath. She could also feel his strong arms surrounding her and his hands as they moved over her back. One progressed to the nape of her neck and began a slow massage of her tense muscles. With her eyes still closed Janeway responded to the caress by tipping her head forward and breathing deeply in rhythm. Paris ministrations were so enchanting; they drove away the memories and dreams, if only for a sort time.

“Tom?” Janeway eventually whispered.

“I’m here.” Paris replied. Tilting Janeway's head up and back so the moonlight cast over her face. “I’m not going anywhere and I’m not going to let them hurt you anymore.”

Paris words touched Janeway and her heart did strange things. “Did I ……..talk?”

“In your sleep? Yes, some,” Paris moved his free hand to push the previously errant strand of hair away from her face once more then cupped her face gently. “Nothing I won’t be repeating, trust me.” Paris felt Janeway recoil and shake.

“Shhs!” Paris leant down to place a kiss on her forehead just as he had done before but this time Janeway lifted her head bringing her mouth to meet his in the dark.

A soft brush of lips, a tremble and a taste evolved into a full sensual kiss. Tongues entwined and mouths crushed together, each wanting a piece of the other.

This is wrong, thought Paris, she’s frightened, vulnerable, and she’s my ‘Captain’. As Paris mind raced around so did his hands, tracing the curves of Janeway's back down to her buttocks then up again to her breasts. And yet this feels so good, she feels so good.

Kathryn felt Tom’s hands roam her body as the kiss continued, his greedy mouth responding to hers and oxygen becoming a second requirement. Hands that had lingered for moments on her breasts now tugged at the tunic zip. Practice made perfect though and Paris soon removed it, only to begin on the next item of clothing.

(Oh God) thought Janeway, (I should stop this before…before). “Tom!” Kathryn called coming up for air as he traced kisses along her collarbone.

“Mmm,” Paris mumbled.

Kathryn stroked her fingers through Tom’s sandy hair in the dark then ran them down his pulsating biceps. She wanted to say ‘stop’ or ‘no’ but instead she found herself saying, “Please be gentle?”

In response Paris flipped Janeway onto her back then nudged her legs open so he could lie between them. “I know what they did to you.” Tom whispered placing a kiss on the bite mark now revealed in all its glory. “I don’t want to hurt you Kay, I want to make love to you.”

“Oh Tom!” Kathryn bit her bottom lip as Paris rose up removed his shirt and pants then began easing hers down. Slipping them over her hips Tom couldn’t resist bending forward and placing a kiss on Kay’s navel.

It was a simple act but it sent shockwaves through her that caused goose bumps to spring up on her arms and legs. But the goose bumps were nothing compared to the feeling of Toms hot flesh engulfing hers as he lowered himself back down upon her. It was at this point Kathryn realised that they were both totally naked; she also became aware of the firm rod that was developing between them.

“I’m scared.” Kathryn whispered almost in tears.

“I know,” Tom moved gently against Kay, tucking his arms around her shoulders so that he could cradle her head as he took possession of her lips again.

Kathryn in turn wrapped her own arms around Tom, and then entwining her fingers in his hair joined in the kiss. Embraced together like this their passion unfolded, tongues twisted together in a mêlée of juices, revealing just how much each one cared for the other.


Kathryn let her mind drift away from the dark cell and the visions that threatened her. She let herself travel back to earth and to the time Justin had made love to her in a summer cornfield. But Tom’s kisses were so intense and sensual the image of Justin soon changed to that of her con officer. Kathryn found herself aroused at the picture of her and Tom rolling naked together among the yellow corn and tiny orgasms shot through her body trembling the lips that tugged hungrily at his.

Paris knew he would have to take things slow with his traumatised Captain, so instead of letting his ardour have full reign he held back and took a more subtle approach. Consequently he began a gentle rhythmic rocking motion between Kathryn’s legs that would allow him to move a fraction at a time closer to her burning apex. This slow progress sent Paris crazy not only with pleasure but also with anticipation, ‘soon soon’, his mind echoed as he felt the sensitive tip of his cock brush against Kay's slick entrance.

Kathryn moaned when Tom finally released her mouth and drew away but only to moan again deeper when he began nuzzling her breasts. Teasing each nipple into a supple teat then a hard bud as his own flesh grew firmer and more sensitive. His kiss’s traced pathways across her breasts as he alternated between the hard peaks, teasing her sensually and sending waves of ecstasy through her body. But all of a sudden a whimpered gasp escaped Kathryn’s lips and her muscles tensed, she could feel the hot firm flesh nestled against the doorway to her fiery furnace and knew any moment Tom would penetrate it.


Tom felt Kathryn tense beneath him and heard her cry out in fear. He had been expecting this reaction from the start; it had been just a matter of when and how bad. He was prepared to either stop or carry on, Tom chose to carry on. Tenderly he returned his mouth to Kays, distracting her with the exploration of his tongue, while he stroked his hand down her thigh. Stopping just behind her knee he then proceeded to lift Kathryn’s leg allowing it to bend so he had more room to manoeuvre.

Realising what he was doing Kathryn tried to protest through the lips that held hers in a crushing embrace, but it was too late Tom slipped through the clenched muscles and forced his shaft all the way into Kathryn.

“T……Tom!” Kay cried out, her fingers digging into the skin on Paris shoulders.

“Shhh,” Paris cooed, keeping perfectly still until Kathryn was over the initial shook. Then relishing in the rapture of each stroke he began a slow thrust of his hips that would move his hot rod in and out of Kay’s cunt.

Kathryn at first arched her back and remained perfectly inert, but the pleasure that overwhelmed her with each lunge of Tom’s body soon unlocked her fear and she began moving in rhythm with him.

Hooking his hand beneath Kay’s buttock to assist in the procedure tom commenced thrusting faster, plunging and twisting his hips to create different sensations within Kathryn. Sensations that soon had her writhing in delight beneath his hot sweaty torso.

At this point Paris was supporting his weight on one arm, balancing himself above Kathryn so he could gaze down at her. Without any real light it was impossible to make out the individual features of her face but he could see her eyes shining and could hear her ragged breaths as she fought against the inevitable. Toms own release was nearing its epoch, but he wanted to feel Kathryn’s liberation first. He wanted to know she was contented before he took his own pleasure.

“Relax Kay,” Tom whispered, “Let it happen.”

“I………I’m afraid………too,” Kay whispered back.

Tom could feel her muscles expanding and contracting around his taught flesh and knew it was only a matter of time but his own time was fast running out.

“Are you afraid it will hurt?” Tom asked, gently changing the rhythm of his thrusts so that Kay whimpered with gratification.

“No! …….I’m afraid I’ll remember,” Kay whimpered some more but this time in fear.

Paris changed his rhythm again to a slow deep penetration of Kay’s hot slick virgina. He knew she was referring to the memories of her rape and torture at the hands of the Karabiners and that he would have to choose his next words carefully. “Remember me Kathryn, remember me playing pool in Sandrine’s, remember me standing in your office covered in Hair pasta sauce. Remember the good times we had together, remember Kay.” Paris punctuated his words by ramming firmly into Kathryn then slowly drawing his swollen blood veined penis back over her colitis.

“Yes ……….oh yes! I remember!” Kathryn screamed the last words as she wrapped her legs around Tom’s thighs and imploded.

The fingers of fire that lanced through her body, made her buck and writhe, but no sooner had they sated and another arrow of heat flared up inside her.  Held in place Tom had no option but to shoot his load straight into Kay’s pulsating virgina. He heard her moan when the hot sperm joined her own orgasmic juices, then felt her breasts heave in relief as the burning subsided and the pleasure over took her.

Contented Paris collapsed beside Kathryn, letting his now limp flesh slide from her sticky tunnel and rest on his thigh. Janeway only moved to pull the rough blankets over them. Neither wanted to speak. If this had happened on Voyager they would have dressed and gone their separate ways without another word. But trapped together, in the dark, covered in each other’s fluids there had to be some exchange of words.

“I…” Kay began.

“No…I’m the one,” Tom jumped in.

“Why?”

“You were in pain.”

“T…Thank you.”

“Any time.” Tom felt Kathryn’s hand draw across his cheek and turned to kiss it. The palm was sweaty and the salt stung his lips but before he could savour the sensation Kay slid her hand behind his head and pulled him roughly down to her. Her mouth grabbed his in the dark and her tongue delved deep, challenging Tom to join her. Exchanging saliva while gasping for breath they let their lips do the talking for a while than sank into each other’s arms.

“Will they find us?” Kathryn asked.

“Eventually,” Paris replied with confidence.

Silence developed between them again but this time it was broken by a muffled sob.

“Kay?”

“There. ……there were four of them.” Kay sobbed.

A quick touch from Tom confirmed that her cheeks were wet with tears. “Shush,” Tom tried to calm Kay but it was in vain.

“They took it in turns…forced me… made me do things.” Kathryn’s heart poured out the words between painful gulps of air.

“It’s ok, you don’t have to tell me.”

“I have to,” Kathryn tried to wipe her tears away but the flood was too much. “They hurt me Tom.”

“I know,” Paris wrapped his arms around Kathryn tight and rolled her under him.

“They hurt me and I wanted to die.”

“Its over Kay, they’re never going to hurt you again.” Paris stroked Kathryn’s hair while using his shirtsleeve to stem the flow of tears. “I promised remember?”

“Yes!” Kathryn sobbed loudly then began snivelling into Toms shoulder as her strength gave out and she fell into a troubled sleep.

Paris closed his eyes too but sleep evaded him, instead his mind played over Kay’s words. Even privy to some of the details Paris couldn’t completely imagine what they had done to his Captain, his only hope was that he hadn’t made things worse with his own actions. He also hoped he hadn’t spoilt the special friendship they had for each other.

His concerns were put to rest sometime later when half asleep he felt Kathryn’s hand wander seductively down his torso before coming to rest on his stiffening manhood.


The blast that woke the two Starfleet officers momentarily shattered the darkness of their cell then shook the walls. Groping in the aftermath for clothes Paris heard the

unmistakeable sound of phasers first, but it was Kathryn abandoning her undergarments in haste to cover up that realised the blasts were directed at cell doors not Karabiners.

Another much closer phaser blast confirmed this, but gave Paris only seconds in which to push Janeway out off the way and shield her from flying debris before there own door shattered inwards with a horrendous boom.

“PARIS?” Chakotay called out not seeing the concealed form of Janeway at first.

“Chakotay what took you?” Paris coughed from the dust hanging in the air while helping Janeway to her bare feet then over the splintered door.

“Captain! Thank god,” Chakotay gushed.

“Commander couldn’t you find the keys?” Janeway joked, but inside her stomach heaved with relief.

“No time for keys and no time to chat.” Chakotay pulled a spare phaser from his belt and tossed it to Paris, who deftly caught it then with Janeway in front of him followed the commander out into the corridor. 

As they progressed down its dark length Janeway caught sight of other Voyager crewmembers among the liberated prisoners, but they were not the only ones busting down doors. A group of hairy, leather glad, fierce looking aliens also carried weapons and were rounding up the various cell occupants.

Bright lights assaulted Kathryn’s eyes as they exited into a courtyard and she was glad of Chakotays back to hide behind. Yet the light was not from any rising sun, in the courtyard stood ten of Voyagers best and biggest shuttles. As she moved along sandwiched between her two officers Janeway watched the new aliens and her crew escort the freed prisoners to the ships. They seemed to be in a great hurry, which confused her until white bursts of energy descended upon the courtyard from the high walls shadows.

“Tom over here!” Ensign Harry Kim yelled.

Paris turned to see his friend standing in the full glare of the shuttles lights firing his phaser up at the shadows.

“The Karabiner’s are sensitive to light,” Chakotay said by way of explanation.

Paris nodded but still disorientated Janeway clung onto Chakotay and Paris allowing them to chaperoned her to Harry’s shuttle. Suddenly she felt the vibrations as both men returned fire at the wall shadows but she also felt an unprecedented surge of terror with each shot and was glad to finally get inside the rapidly filling craft.  Once inside Harry sealed the door and Chakotay yelled orders to take off.

Standing room only, gave Kathryn an excuse to hang onto Paris who braced against the bulkhead didn’t hesitate to hold her back. Fortunately no one seemed to notice them as the shuttle banked and dipped before peeling off into space and the safety of Voyager.


Voyagers EMH doctor had insisted both Janeway and Paris were to stay in sickbay under observation for at least 24 hours but both made their escape after 12 and returned to duty. Three days past rescue, Janeway said a heartfelt thank you and a good by to the Lupinates. (Hairy, leather-clad aliens.) Who promised to return the rescued prisoners to there home planets, As for the Karabiners they refused to say exactly what they would be doing with them and frankly Janeway didn’t give a dam.


That night a chime called Janeway from her bed and given the late hour she wasn’t at first prepared to respond but when the computer informed her that the visitor was Voyagers doctor she knew she would have to respond or he wouldn’t go away.

“Doctor what is it that couldn’t wait until morning?”

“Are you alone?” The Doctor probed, swiftly stepping past Janeway and entering her quarters.

Janeway watched her room door slide shut, counted to ten then rounded on the hologram. “At this hour would I be anything else.”

“Good, we need to talk,” the doctor ventured,

Janeway merely raised an eyebrow Vulcan style.

Undeterred the Doctor continued. “I have been going over your medical scans and it has come to my attention, or rather conclusion.” The Doctor tapped the medical compad he held nervously. “Well the medical evidence indicates that you were recently raped.”

Janeway raised both eyebrows at the EMH then turned her back on him and moved over to her quarter’s window. “What else do your medical records say?”

The Doctor coughed before continuing. “I recorded several semen specimens. DNA testing proved them to be four Karabiner and one human.”

“Before you jump to anymore medical conclusions.” Janeway spun around, snatched the compad from the startled Doctor and began deleting the information on it. “I was not raped.”

Horrified the EMH began to protest, “Captain I fervently disagree. Maybe you can’t remember……….”

“If I was, I’m sure I would remember but I was not!” Janeway walked towards the door of her room. “This conversation never took place and all data related to findings on this matter are to be erased permanently. Do you understand?” Janeway glared at the Doctor from the now open doorway.

“Your reaction is perfectly understandable,” the Doctor said, glibly striding up to the door.

“If I check and this matter has not been resolved by morning I will permanently delete you instead. Am I understood?” Janeway pushed the compad so hard into the doctor’s chest, that if he had been flesh and blood a small ouch would have been emitted but the hologram just nodded, took the pad and stepped over the threshold. 

A final word indicated by a hand gesture was blocked by the swish of the door sliding shut and Janeway turning the system off made further chimes impossible. She knew the Doctor would not immediately drop the subject and would more than likely broach it with Tom Paris before long, which meant she would need to brief him on what to say to the meddling physician, but that wouldn’t be any chore.

“Lights,” Janeway called as she returned to her bedchamber. The computer extinguished the living room lights and then illuminated the bedroom ones. Kathryn opened her dressing gown then let it slide off her shoulders. It glided down her naked body beneath, pleasing the two blue eyes gazing up at her from the bed. Slipping under the covers she let her limbs mingle with those of the muscular ones already there.

“I heard,” Tom Paris said, while guiding Kathryn closer to his own nakedness. “He will not give up you know.”

“I’ll tell him when I’m ready and not before.”

“Not everything?” Tom asked.

“No, only you and I will know everything.”

And with that Kay brought her lips down upon Tom’s silencing all but his moans of joy as she wrapped her hands around his firm flesh.

The End