It had been 48 hours since Voyager emerged victorious in the Alpha quadrant, at full warp they would have been back on earth by now but the powers that be had decided Voyager should make her way home slowly, allowing the crew time to adjust and contact their families. It also gave Starfleet time to think on what to do with Voyagers crew, or rather the more unusual members, and an opportunity to poke around with her. Voyager was a tired lady and objected where she could, a luxury her Captain did not have. Back under Starfleet orders Captain Janeway had spent the last two days not only preparing her ship for the end of a long journey but also responding to Starfleet enquiries, procedures and demands. These left her with little time for herself and the brief moments she had snatched were taken up with the unpleasant duty of contacting personally the family’s of those who hadn’t made it safely back home.

Thus exhausted and distressed, Janeway collapsed onto the soft seat beneath the window in her quarters. She kept her back to the now familiar star systems, having lost there initial appeal, and instead picked up a hologram photo frame from her coffee table. Noting as she did the cold cup of brown liquid she had replicated that morning then abandoned at the sound of her combadge chirping. Loosening her tunic Janeway leant back and studied the photo, it was an old favourite of Mark and Molly, one time fiancée and much loved pet dog, respectively. With a light touch to the colour keypad below the picture Janeway changed the image. The new one depicted a mother holding her baby; the child was tiny and only just visible inside the pink swaddling. Pressing the keys again Janeway moved onto the next photo, this one was similar to the first only the father had joined the group. He stood behind them with his arms wrapped around the mother and child. Both mother and father looked down adoringly at their baby but upon closer inspection you could see tears glistening on their cheeks and a sadness to their eyes.

Kathryn gently stroked her fingertips over the image, she’d cried for months after Phoebe’s death and pushed Tom away into the arms of another women. That women now held a baby just as she had done, only her baby would live and grow. Small pangs of regret troubled Kathryn but she pushed them back, what was done, was done.

Somewhere across the other side of Voyager Tom Paris watched his wife and daughter sleeping, the tableau lifted his soul and brought a smile to his lips yet tears blurred his vision. Something clawed at Paris heart, resurrecting memories of another baby girl and another sleeping mother. He’d scarcely mentioned her name over the past three years, let alone pulled her photo from its secret place but suddenly he wanted to be with her.

Paris was outside his quarters with the door closing softly behind him before he was even conscious of the act. Some kind of voodoo seemed to be drawing him along the corridors, each footfall taking him deeper into Voyagers depths. He could have resisted the calling but he didn’t wish too, instead he moved with purpose, nodding and smiling to the passing crew to dispel suspicion. Suspicion because it wasn’t often; if at all that Voyagers Con officer tread the walkways of her lower decks.

Kathryn stood now in a long room, with it seemed due to the convex wall, an even longer observation window. The room was furnished with soft chairs and low tables. Scattered among them were crockery, clothing, compad's and other paraphernalia that identified the room as a recreational lounge. It was designated for the non-ranking crewmen and women, hence the untidiness, but Kathryn neither saw or cared about the mess, only that it was empty. Voyager was running on ‘Earth’ time, making it about 2 o’clock in the morning, so the crew who would normally be there were either on duty or asleep. Kathryn knew this because she’d been here once before and as she had done then, Kathryn waited in the dark with only starlight to see by. And as before he came.

Tom didn’t speak upon entering the room, neither did Kathryn; they had no need for words. She didn’t even turn to him, merely regarded his handsome reflection in the window as he crossed the room to her. Likewise Tom watched Kathryn, but her face was etched with pain and her chest heaved so hard her body trembled. He also noted she was out of uniform, the soft peach of her outfit almost transparent in the light of ‘Earths moon’ showing off her trim figure to its maximum. Paris too had chosen less formal wear, if you could call his Hawaiian shirt that.

Closing the gap between them Tom reached out and placed a steadying hand on Kathryn’s shoulder. In response Kathryn tilted her head and rested a damp cheek against it. Gliding forwards Tom moved to stand in front of her, blocking the view of the stars, then gently hooking his other hand behind her head he lifted it up to meet his and lowered his lips to hers. Toms kiss was sensual and firm but not over powering allowing Kathryn to place her palms on his chest and push away gently to break the contact.

“I would have come to your quarters but you forbade me remember.” As he spoke Tom gently massaged the nape of Kathryn’s neck while letting his free hand roam over her back.

“And wisely so it would seem.” Kathryn replied her own hands caressing cloth then flesh as the buttons on Tom’s shirt mysteriously fell open.

“You know that I love Belanna very much and little Miral she….”

Kathryn placed fingertips over Tom’s mouth to silence his words, “I don’t begrudge you any of your happiness.”

Tom took the fingers and softly kissed them. “Just so long as you know I haven’t forgotten Phoebe.” A twinkle lit Paris eyes, “or any of our children.”

Kathryn smiled, as her mind was flooded with old memories, a smile that was mirrored on Tom’s face as he too recalled their first encounter.

“Nor have I but I can not think of them without thinking of you and the times we shared.”

“Good times?”

“For the most part.”

“We have been through some scrapes together haven’t we?” Tom eased Kathryn closer to the warmth of his body and the hunger of his lips.

Greedily his mouth devoured Kathryn’s and she buckled beneath his onslaught, ultimately arms entwined, it wasn’t long before they felt the effects of their passion. Panting for breath Tom pulled away first then casting his eyes downwards, nudged the hot rod of flesh between them into the apex of Kathryn’s legs. The deep moan she emitted betrayed her pleasure but not as much as the look of wanting on her face.

“Oh Tom this isn’t the right time.”

“No,” Paris agreed. “But it is possibly our last chance.”

“That’s not the best of reasons.” Kathryn managed to whisper before he possessed her lips again, taking the air from her lungs as he sucked hard against her tongue.

“Then try I still love you ” Tom rasped in her ear.

“Tom no!” Kathryn shook her head vigorously.

“YES!” Paris hissed, pulling her body hard against his and spinning them around so her back was against the window.

Kathryn caught her breath as she realised Tom had his hand beneath her skirt and was sliding her knickers down. The flimsy lace gave no resistance and neither did Kathryn after all this was why she had come to where he could find her. Stepping out of her underwear and conscious of Tom’s hands making light work of her bra’s straps, Kathryn fumbled at the fastening of his pants. Silent moments passed broken only by rasping breaths then cool hands enveloped her breasts and she shuddered.

“It’s ok Kathryn,” Tom whispered in her ear while rubbing his thumbs over the now hard peeks which only sufficed in making her shudder again but this time with sexual ecstasy.

Tom could now feel his own hardness straining to be free and not wanting to wait anymore for Kathryn’s trembling fingers to do their job, he deftly dropped his trousers and shorts.

“Touch me?” Tom said, raising Kathryn’s head so he could look her in the eye while guiding her hands to his swollen flesh. Once there they gripped tight, causing him to elicit a moan of gratification.

“I want you Tom,” said Kathryn, her voice husky and wobbling slightly. “I want to feel you inside me, filling me with your seed.”

“Are you sure that’s what you want?” Paris asked. The pressure of her hands massaging his fiery rod was sending pulses of pleasure through his body.

“Yes!” Kathryn hissed.

Her ‘yes’ was just what Tom had been waiting for and the window had a ledge just the right height and width. Gripping Kathryn around the waist he lifted her onto the ledge, spread her legs wide and stepped between them. Then taking her head in one hand and cupping her buttock with the other he simultaneously took possession of her mouth and virgina. Thrusting his tongue deep into her throat while at the same time ramming his Penis hard and deep into her tight wet cunt.

Trapped by Tom’s swift actions Kathryn clawed at his back, but her legs instinctively wrapped themselves around his waist as fire works sparked then exploded inside her.

Tom felt Kathryn come almost immediately under his onslaught but continued to pump her vigorously for several more minuets before his own release came. Filling her with his scolding sperm as he called out her name. “Kathryn! Oh god Kathryn.”

Kathryn was coming down from the ceiling and didn’t hear him until panting for breath he asked. “Is this what you wanted?”

His now spent shaft was still imbedded in Kathryn and beads of sweat sparkled on her forehead. The legs that had once been held so tightly now slipped a little as she answered, “I thought it was.”

“Its too late now.”

“I have but two regrets when it comes to us.” While Kathryn was speaking she could feel the limp flesh inside her twitching. “One, being stupid enough to get involved with you in the first place and two, letting myself push you away.”

“I never went very far.” Tom leant down and placed a kiss on Kathryn’s swollen lips, as he moved he felt his hot rod inside her stiffen.

“Maybe not far enough.” Fresh rivers of delight ran through Kathryn making her gasp for air.

Aware of what was happening Tom began a rhythmic slide of his shaft in and out of Kathryn’s virgina. The sensation of it rubbing her engorged clitoris sent her wild and she cried out “Tom!”

“This times its me who wants you.” Still locked inside Kathryn, Tom eased her off the window ledge and down onto the carpeted floor. “I want to feel you and taste you and fill you with my love.”

“Then stop talking, times running out.”

When Janeway and Paris left the recreation lounge there was nothing to show they had been there and the only evidence that anything had happened between them, Janeway unwittingly took away with her……

But that is another story…………..

The End